Learn English Lesson 01

Monday, March 21, 20110 comments



1-Dialogue Between Charles Wilson and His Freind Ahmed Jalal
Charles Wilson: Hello, I am Charles Wilson welcome to the United States!
Ahmed Jalal: I am Ahmed Jalal i am very happy to be here
Charles Wilson: How was your trip?
Ahmed Jalal: It was fine but i am very tired.
Charles Wilson: Then let's go home. My family wants to meet you.
Ahmed Jalal: You are very kind i want to meet them too.

2-Verb To Be 
am a teacher
You are a student
He is a doctor
She is a secretary
We are friends
They are engineers

3-Be in Questioning Form
Am I a teacher?         Yes, you are. You are a teacher.
Are you a student?     Yes, I am. I am a student.
Is he a doctor?           Yes, he is. He is a doctor.
Is she a secretary?      Yes, she is. She is a secretary.
Are we friends?          Yes, we are. We are friends.
Are they engineers?    Yes, they are. They are engineers.

4-Be in Questioning Form With Negative Answers
Am I a teacher?        No, you are not.    You are not a teacher.
Are you a student?    No, I am not.         I am not a student.
Is he a doctor?          No, he is not.         He is not a doctor.
Is she a secretary?     No, she is not.       She is not a secretary.
Are we friends?         No, we are not.     We are not friends.
Are they engineers?   No, they are not.    they are not engineers.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Duhok one - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger